If you feel like you never have enough time to make a homemade dinner, this NutriMost Phase 2 and Phase 4 recipe has you covered. This easy slow cooker recipe are a great time saver. It doesn’t get any easier than getting some fresh ingredients, tossing them in the crock-pot and letting it do all the work.
Phase 2, or Phase 4, or Beyond Calories per serving: 182 Servings: 4
4 chicken breasts
4 T minced onion
a whole garlic bulb
2 tablespoons of thyme
2 cups chicken broth or stock
salt and pepper
- Pour chicken broth into crockpot
- Place chicken breasts in crockpot
- Sprinkle minced onion and a little salt and pepper on to each chicken breast
- Peel and chop all of the garlic cloves and sprinkle on top of the chicken breasts.
- Slice the lemons and placed them on the chicken breasts
- Sprinkle thyme on top
- Put the lid on and set the timer for 6 hours on low